Thin Bricks: An Alternative to Exterior Bricks
AT&T Store Thin-Brick Installation
Thinking of other alternatives to installing bricks on your exterior structure? Look into using thin bricks.
What exactly are thin bricks?
- Thin bricks are made of a lightweight composite material that replicates the look and texture of full bricks
What are the benefits of using thin bricks?
- One of the major benefits of using thin bricks is that you can install them directly to any surface, creating an easier task of laying bricks
Your clients will love the look and feel of thin bricks!
Contact us today to see how we can assist you and your company in making a transition to using thin bricks!
Here are some important tips about installing thin bricks:
- It’s important to keep the thin brick clean while installing
- Make sure your hands are kept clean
- Be careful not to get mortar on the face of the brick
- If that happens, use a damp sponge and clean water to remove mortar
- Salt can damage the thin brick
- It’s best not to use thin brick where there’s a possibility that salt will get on it